STB wishes to add positions to its growing to meet new demands. Currently we’re in the market for an experienced construction site agent (with water pipeline experience), Health & Safety Officer (HSS) & Human Resources (HR) Admin:-
Position: Construction Site Agent
Responsibilities / Description:
- Directly supervise multiple construction projects.
- Management includes: safety, construction schedule, subcontractors, estimating, change orders, and managing project budgets.
- Ensure quality control and propose value-engineering opportunities.
- Provide exemplary customer service to clients, with sharp communication skills both internally and externally.
- Exceptional organization skills.
Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Experience with water pipeline & underground construction works.
- Minimum 10 years construction experience.
- Construction knowledge and experience.
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Estimating, Scheduling skills/knowledge.
- Communication, Risk Management, Contracts, Organization, Analyzing Plans, Attention to Detail.
- Graduate in Bachelor of Civil Engineering/ qualified engineer
Position: Health Safety Officer (HSS)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage site construction safety
- Implement and enforce internal and OSHA safety policies and regulations
- Review and provide assistance on safety regulations and standards to project management and field personnel
- Conduct training, including but not limited to fall protection, confined space and excavation safety
- Conduct daily site safety inspections to identify, document and correct safety hazards
- Conduct accident and incident investigations including reporting, corrective action and follow-up
- Conduct new employee safety orientations
- Supply, operate and maintain all personal protective equipment and supplies
- Perform additional assignments as per site agent’s direction.
- Minimum 10 years of construction safety experience
- Microsoft Office
Position: Human Resource Administrator
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Worker management (leave record, collating data and monthly report, worker record update)
- Worker Payroll
- Company registration renewal
- Company documents filing
- Company machinery management including certificates & insurance renewal, calibration and testing renewal
- Management of worker cash bill
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- To enjoy working with people
- Tact and diplomacy
- Good administrative skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- Perform additional assignments as per superior’s direction.